Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Me, Myself, and Myself, and Myself

So recently my room got a massive cleanout, and the good ole wig bin was just calling my name.  So I decided to have a little fun with today's post, to show one way in which I expressed myself during treatment.  Especially since I've mostly only focused on the negative aspects of treatment. You might have a deadly disease, but is that any reason to look like you have a deadly disease???...You gotta have fun somehow!


As Gandhi once said, a bald head is an empty canvas (omg he nevahhh said that).  And I changed my look almost daily.  No one ever recognized me.  When I was out in public, wigs were a way for me to hide my bald-ass head to avoid the pity-stares from across the Applebees. 


These are just SOME of the wigs that got me through chemo in style.  


I give you....The Ladies of Ewings Sarcoma.  







**works at Walgreens.  will make her 4th appearance on Jerry Springer in September because she's tired of Tyrone cheating on her with that skank, Janis.  IT NEEDS TO STOP TYRONE!  get your Jerry beads ready!!!






**got her start in the ballet corps of the Opera Populaire. thinks shes hearing the voice of an "angel", but really its just a masked murderer/composer/architect/genius who really needs a girlfriend.  some call him The Phantom of the Opera.  I call him, 'friend'.




**starbucks barrista who will spit in your mocha if you step outta line or take up more than one parking space with your fancy car. enjoys long walks on the beach, art museums, and reruns of Trading Spouses.



**prefers to be called 'Moonblood", loves anime, vodka, and marilyn manson.  volunteers for PETA and thinks that plastic bags will take over the world if we don't all switch to re-usables.




**works at Louis Vuitton, LOVES the Kardashians (except Rob because he's SUCH a freeloader), and applied to be a Playboy bunny but hasn't heard back yet so STOP ASKING.



**runs a car repair shop from her garage.  enjoys monster trucks, red bull, and eating at hooters.  gender/sexuality questionable.



**cheerleading captain, student council president, Justin Beiber's #1 fan, has not kissed a boy (yet)!!!





**teaches salsa dancing, loves celeste pizzas (PEPPERONI ONLY), owns 4 cats, and is SINGLE, SEEKING STRONG GORILLA JUICEHEAD GUIDO--the tanless NEED NOT APPLY.



YEAHHH LADIES!!!!!! 



Love Always,

Jesse

PS.  Deoderant is a must in 100 degree weather, my friends. Use it.

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoying your writing, keep it up! I'm in my 40's and dealing with the aftermath of cancer treatment.....and I was going someplace with this but got lost in my chemo fog! Love the bluntness.....I always thought it was a bit strange to be referred to as inspirational......I was just doing what I needed to do to survive. And yes, it really pisses me off sometimes.....all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your support! I'm glad you enjoy the blog!!!

    ReplyDelete